1. Home
  2. > Blog Detail

Gravel grinding in oregon

There is no easy start for the Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder with Day One boasting 76 miles and 6800 feet of climbing for the pioneers and not far behind are the settlers at 68.3 miles and 4600 feet of climbing

  • Gravel Riding - Travel Oregon
    Gravel Riding - Travel Oregon

    Eastern Oregon Gravel Grinds, Trains, Trams and Llamas Folks in Eastern Oregon have a way of thinking outside the box. Settled by 19th-century pioneers, it’s no wonder that these rural communities have their own Wild West approach to travel too

    Get Price
  • Gravel Grinding in Yachats - Travel Oregon
    Gravel Grinding in Yachats - Travel Oregon

    May 28, 2015 The Gravel Grinder On a perfect sunny, windless Friday afternoon, we rolled into Yachats, checked into the Overleaf Lodge & Spa , then strolled the Historic 804 Trail past sparkling sandy coves, breaking surf and rocky tide pools rich with aggregating sea anemones and ochre sea stars

    Get Price
  • Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder – RaceCenter
    Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder – RaceCenter

    Nov 16, 2020 Breakaway Promotions is pleased to introduce the inaugural Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder- five days and nearly 400 miles inspired by the spirit of human adventure. May your explorer spirit prevail and may the journey prove that you can survive anything. :

    Get Price
  • Please enjoy Gravel Grinding around the Steens, a
    Please enjoy Gravel Grinding around the Steens, a

    Please enjoy Gravel Grinding around the Steens, a chapter from Cycling Sojourner: A Guide to the Best Multi-Day Tours in Oregon. Message from the author. Harney County is recovering from the trauma of an armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Headquarters

    Get Price
  • Cycling Events Oregon | Mountain Biking and Gravel
    Cycling Events Oregon | Mountain Biking and Gravel

    The Oregon Coast Gravel Epic is a Gravel Grinder consisting of 65% pure logging roads that are unpaved and the other 35% smooth pavement left over from

    Get Price
  • Gravel – Cycle Oregon
    Gravel – Cycle Oregon

    The Ride. October 9-11, 2020 • Tygh Valley, OR. Day 1 Long: 52.9 miles (29.3 miles of gravel) | 4,580 feet of elevation gain. Day 1 Short: 34.8 miles (11.2 miles of gravel) | 2,980 feet of elevation gain. Day 2 Long: 47.9 miles (26.5 miles of gravel/rough pavement) | 4,725 feet of elevation gain

    Get Price
  • Takelma Gravel Grinder
    Takelma Gravel Grinder

    Seven Feathers Casino Resort, nestled among tall Douglas firs and pine trees, just off of Interstate 5, at exit 99, in Canyonville, Oregon, is the beginning of the Takelma Gravel Grinder. Riders will choose between the 30-mile Decaf & 57-mile Bold routes. The ride begins by taking riders through the doors of the casino before rolling towards

    Get Price
  • GORGE GRAVEL GRINDER
    GORGE GRAVEL GRINDER

    The Gorge Gravel Grinder, now in its 12 year, is one of the oldest gravel events on the west coast. Located in Dufur, Oregon, the course offers great views of the Gorge and surrounding Cascade Mountain peaks as well as an assortment of old school buildings, barns and houses from the late 1800’s

    Get Price
  • Ochoco Gravel Grinder
    Ochoco Gravel Grinder

    The Ochoco Gravel Grinder & Festival is two days of racing and riding on some of the best gravel roads in Oregon during the most beautiful time of year. As many who have raced the Cascade Classic know, July is the best time of year to visit Bend and surrounding Central Oregon area

    Get Price
  • The Trail - Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder
    The Trail - Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder

    Big challenges and big scenery. There is no easy start for the Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder with Day One boasting 76 miles and 6800 feet of climbing for the pioneers and not far behind are the settlers at 66.4 miles and 4606 feet of climbing. Once again the Santiam Wagon Road is sure to dish out pain and suffering with soft sand and volcanic

    Get Price
  • Skull Gravel Grinder (Previously Skull 120) - Travel Oregon
    Skull Gravel Grinder (Previously Skull 120) - Travel Oregon

    Burns , Eastern Oregon. Triangle Park. Burns, Oregon 97720. (541)573-2636. Email. Skull Gravel Grinder (Previously Skull 120) Website. youtube. Call ahead This experience may be open for on-site visitation; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19

    Get Price
  • Gorge Gravel Grinder - Oregon Gravel Grinder Series
    Gorge Gravel Grinder - Oregon Gravel Grinder Series

    The Gorge Gravel Grinder is a mix of pavement and packed gravel. Gravel roads are good to excellent in condition. Suggest tires are 700 28 if you are a light rider, 700 32 if you are a medium to a slightly heavier rider, or cyclocross tires if you are a beast! Plan to use strong tubes

    Get Price
  • Contact Us | OREGON GRAVEL GRINDER SERIES
    Contact Us | OREGON GRAVEL GRINDER SERIES

    Oregon Gravel Grinder series is a series of four rides that celebrate Oregon's gravel greatness. From the 1-day Gorge Gravel Grinder to the toughest gravel race in the country, the 5-day Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder, we have a route, challenge, and ride for everyone!

    Get Price
  • Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder: I think there’s a leader’s
    Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder: I think there’s a leader’s

    Jun 23, 2021 Unlike the recent one-day Unbound Gravel race, the Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder is a multi-stage event with a winner based on cumulative time. This is

    Get Price
  • #KATUP – Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder | Rebecca Fahringer
    #KATUP – Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder | Rebecca Fahringer

    Jun 27, 2019 The Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder really lets you see a diverse range of ground, as the event is a point-to-point gravel stage race- the first of its kind. And yes, as we are camping, that meant pitching a tent each night and rolling it back up each morning. Each rider was provided with a large tub in which they could fit their trinkets, and the

    Get Price
  • Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder - Home | Facebook
    Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder - Home | Facebook

    Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder, Bend, Oregon. 948 likes 84 talking about this. This point-to-point stage race format of the Oregon Trail allows riders to get deep into the wild country of the Cascades

    Get Price
  • Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder: Stetina scores again with
    Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder: Stetina scores again with

    Jun 25, 2021 Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder: Stetina scores again with stage 2 win. Peter Stetina (Team Ruined Gravel) took hold of the GC lead with a second win in

    Get Price
  • Oregon Coast Gravel Epic - Gran Fondo Guide
    Oregon Coast Gravel Epic - Gran Fondo Guide

    The Oregon Coast Gravel Epic is a Gravel Grinder consisting of 65% pure logging roads that are unpaved and the other 35% smooth pavement left over from decades of active logging that still exists to this day. This endurance event showcases the raw beauty of ancient Siuslaw National Forests and some of its seriously stout hills. At 60 miles long

    Get Price
  • Finding (and grinding) gravel in Salem
    Finding (and grinding) gravel in Salem

    Feb 27, 2014 Finding (and grinding) gravel in Salem. Riders embark on a 50-mile loop of dirt and gravel farm roads west of Salem. I still don’t who organized last Sunday’s Salem Gravel Grinder ride; but I think that’s somewhat by design. The ride is part of a growing trend of unsanctioned, unpermitted group rides where the participants expect nothing

    Get Price
Related Blog
top
images